Friday, November 2, 2007

I Got Mine!

So I was up nice and early today and went to Wally World for my HDDVD player. I actually went to two in case there were limited supply I could hit the one by my house and then the one by work. Ended up at the one by work and there was a line of about five people before I realized there was a line (then it was ten). Most of them wanted cheapo plasma TVs and laptops. I waited about twenty minutes and they started taking requests and a big pallet of HDDVD players gets wheeled out and I realize I am in the wrong line. I don't even need to be in a line. So me and about four people bolt out and get our players and when the Blue Vest handing them out turns his head I snag another one from the stack. Two for me, bitches! Actually the second one is for my friend Heidi.

So I am kind of stoked. I have to return some stuff after work and fix some PCs and rewire my home theatre. I am on vacation in Washington DC next Wednesday so I want to get as much done this weekend as possible. You know, in the event I die in a flaming plane crash, my mom doesn't come to my house and find out I live like those people on the news with four kids, sixty-seven cats and no electricity.

Check out my new link to that YouTube video. It's for movie nerds but it's awesome.

Jim out!

0 comments: